Students will continue Thursday’s work to finalize the research process.
What should I have to be ready for Monday?
- Day Two Handout showing all concrete details.
- All sources cited in Noodle Tools, a minimum of three from comprised of at least two different types.
- All concrete details in note cards attached to the specific source from which each originated.
- Double-Check Noodle Tools for Accuracy
- spelling and capitalization for each source entry
- shared with Thompson in the correct hour
- project title includes the “topic” with date and month
- page numbers from print source
- permalinks from EBSCO for source citation
- Print a draft of the Works Cited
- go to Bibliography
- click “print/export” to Word
- follow the on-screen prompts
- # each source by hand 1 thru ? on the works cited
- On the Day Two handout, notate (write) the corresponding # of the source to any detail originating from that source.