We evaluated the fire recovery outline for a grade.
Topics were introduced for tomorrow’s anchor paper #2, and students are to write the outline before coming to the lab, 1425, tomorrow to begin writing the paper.
Pre-Writing for District Timed Writing #2
- Read the prompt – reread the prompt.
- Consult the “Addressing the Writing Prompt” handout.
- Determine the focus of the paper.
- Brainstorm possible ideas to develop the prompt into a more limited topic (thesis).
- Brainstorm main ideas and possible concrete details.
- Outline main ideas and concrete details.