Students will complete bell work #22 before discussing the top half of “Paragraph Internal Structure Creation” handout before reviewing the bottom half to take home and finish.
Bell Work #22 – 11/7/2016 – Writing simple and compound sentences
- Write one simple sentence.
- Write another simple sentence relating to the first.
- Join the two simple sentences into a compound with a ,CC.
- Join the two simple sentence into a compound with a semi-colon.
- Rewrite and correct any punctuation errors in the following sentence.
5. Of all the cars on the road, the Bar’tal Lumius scores the highest safety rating but also costs the most to own and owners report consistent breakdowns.